• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Original-style rivets

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Does anyone out there know of or have a source for the original-style blind rivets that would be used to attach the various brackets to the heater box assembly? I know standard rivets will work but I'm looking to duplicate the exact factory look. Thanks!

C O D Y

Reaction score
I did a bunch of research when I was doing some ask trays and found all the rivets and tools that were needed to put them on. Not easy nor cheap, but it turned out perfect. Instead of typing it all out again, I'll just share the link to the thread. Lots of photos and all the companies I used to buy the stuff....

E-Body Ash Tray Rivets (tool & rivets) in Tools and Equipment

C O D Y

Reaction score
I know the heater boxes are little different, but I'm sure they carry those too.

Grady Cain

Reaction score
I did a bunch of research when I was doing some ask trays and found all the rivets and tools that were needed to put them on. Not easy nor cheap, but it turned out perfect. Instead of typing it all out again, I'll just share the link to the thread. Lots of photos and all the companies I used to buy the stuff....

E-Body Ash Tray Rivets (tool & rivets) in Tools and Equipment
Thank you very much for your response and the info!

Back