• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

How did you get your screen name?

Grady Cain

Reaction score
I saw this topic posted on FBBO and thought it would be cool here as well as I haven't seen it on this forum. Always wondering what the meaning is behind everyone's screen names. Mine (Grady Cain) is the name of my band that I was signed to Backstreet Records with in the mid 90s. It's probably still kicking around on YouTube or iTunes. My actual name is Mark but you can refer to me as Grady if ya want. Let's hear your stories!

IRON MAN

Reaction score
I retired recently after moving a lot of iron in the car business. Hence, IRON MAN. Not anything to do with the comic book character, Robert Downey Jr in the movie, or Black Sabbath's song IRON MAN.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I've had my 70 440+6 Challenger since High School. I spelled pack differently so no one else would use it.

/sixchall

Reaction score
/sixchall, says it all. My 1970 Dodge Challenger, powered by the venerable SL6. I dealership purchased it as a trade-in, in 1973, with 40k miles on it for $1,100. Still with me.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I had a friend in upstate New York, he now lives in LA, who has more than one friend named Matt so when we were all together he started calling me Detroit Matt(other Matt was bearded Matt). That was about the time that I was back into the car hobby and started joining forums so DetMatt it is.

quapman

Reaction score
When I first got on the interweb, it was to sell parts on Mofarts & fleebay, so I'm Quality Used Auto Parts Man. One man's "quap" is another man's treasure.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
When I first got on the interweb, it was to sell parts on Mofarts & fleebay, so I'm Quality Used Auto Parts Man. One man's "quap" is another man's treasure.
I've often wondered... it's more logical than I thought it'd be.

js29

Reaction score
I have A project 70 RT/SE, have not touched it in years. When I joined up on the forums I used the VIN designation as my user name. Now I have A 70 barracuda gran coupe that I drive but keep the same name.

mpdlawdog

Reaction score
Im a police K9 handler for MPD....thats my partner Bear

FullSizeRender.jpg

Jonah Hex

Reaction score
I used to read the comic book when I was a kid (WAY before the movie came out). When on-line video gaming started up I adopted the name and have been using it online ever since.

hemi71x

Reaction score
HEMI71X was the California personalized licence plate that i got for the 71 Hemi GTX, 4 speed car, that i owned for 28 years.
Been using it as my ID, on all the internet sites, as it's easy for me to remember.
Pretty sure the plate is still being used on the car to this day, as the new owner wanted it left on the car, when he came to get it.

hemichuck

Reaction score
I'm a little late to this conversation but I used to street race a 1966 Belvedere 4 door with a 426 Hemi in it. After everybody caught on to that car I switched the Hemi to a 1970 AAR Cuda body and raced it for a while. Eventually everybody caught on to that one too so we decided to run a 340 in a 1963 Dart body, we couldn't get anyone to race because everybody thought it had a Hemi in it too. I ended up driving the car with no hood for almost a year so everyone could see there wasn't a Hemi under there.

Avalanche

Reaction score
I drive an Avalanche.
I know it's a Chevy.
Actually I've owned a trans am, mustang gt, jeep, cuda, and now 70 challenger convertible

moper

Reaction score
My now ex-wife asked me what I was doing "moping in the computer room" one night when I was reading on Moparts. I took "moper", and that's been me ever since on all sites I'm on.

seneca

Reaction score
I grew up in Ohio in Seneca County and that's where I got my handle. I moved to Michigan 41 years ago. Yes, I am a transplanted Buckeye here in the midst of TTUN and MSU. Go Bucks!!!!

Back