• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

washer nozzle?

valkman

Reaction score
Hey I didn't know where the post this. I'm trying to install a windshield washer kit. Can someone please post pictures of their nozzles installed, because I'm having trouble determining the orientation on my hood. It looks like either this car did not come with it or is this is the repo Hood because the holes aren't defined on how to mount them.
20170708_110658.jpg

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
Always helps to know make/model/yr? You would be surprised at how many posts are just skipped over because the OP didn't include the pertinent information.

valkman

Reaction score
Always helps to know make/model/yr? You would be surprised at how many posts are just skipped over because the OP didn't include the pertinent information.
I figure there isn't much of a difference between E bodies but it's a '73 Challenger.

Last edited:

valkman

Reaction score
Ok after spending most of the day looking, I finally found a good picture showing the orientation of the nozzles. Would download it but I keep getting an error message.

quapman

Reaction score
The tab goes in the big hole, a screw through the small hole and the nozzle goes in the closest slot.

valkman

Reaction score
The big hole isn't big enough for the tab, but it is the right size for the screw. If the nozzle on hood the picture of the link are installed correctly it shows the tab just pressing against the sheet metal. My heard apparently never had these novels installed because the holes where not tapped for screws, but when installed them as in the picture it works just fine.

Back