• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

L.E.D. lights, 1157 and so on....

stylo bialo

Reaction score
Thinking of taking some of the strain off my charging system on my '70 challenger...Anyone out there know which is good or bad for LED's?...Thanks!.......Stylo

Dodgeboy

Reaction score
www.carid.com/1970-dodge-challenger-taillights/
These guys have LED lights. I ended up making my own LED tail/reverse lights and front running lights out out of LED strip lighting and by cutting up LED trailer lights. Then I also seperated the turn signals from the brake lights as in my '74 the emergency flashers over-ride the brake lights (No brake lights when the flashers are on) since I almost got descended once. Then I also separated the front running lights & signal lights. I have a "halo" effect with the outer ring being the running lights and the centre being the signal lights. I don't have any sidemarker lights

stylo bialo

Reaction score
www.carid.com/1970-dodge-challenger-taillights/
These guys have LED lights. I ended up making my own LED tail/reverse lights and front running lights out out of LED strip lighting and by cutting up LED trailer lights. Then I also seperated the turn signals from the brake lights as in my '74 the emergency flashers over-ride the brake lights (No brake lights when the flashers are on) since I almost got descended once. Then I also separated the front running lights & signal lights. I have a "halo" effect with the outer ring being the running lights and the centre being the signal lights. I don't have any sidemarker lights
Sounds like a good winter project to do for me, thanks for the info!....Stylo

Back