• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Ram man brake conversation

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade front manual drums on my 72 challenger anyone use ram man disc conversion kits? Quality of components? Customer support? Overall fair deal ?
Thanks for any input.

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
Don't do it.

Use Dr. Diff, you'll actually get a very intelligent, knowlegable guy that will "listen to you" and not just "talk at you and down to you" as the ram boy does.

Here's his website. Call him, his name is Cass. Great guy.
DoctorDiff Drivetrain Components

Disclaimer: I have no connection or business interest with Dr. Diff. I'm just a very satisfied customer of his, and a very dissatisfied customer of ram boy.

moparlee

Reaction score
Absolutely agree about Cass at Dr. Diff. He will listen to you and answer all of your questions regardless of how long it takes. I purchased a Powr-Lok clutch type sure-grip from him for my 8 3/4.

Reaction score
Don't do it.

Use Dr. Diff, you'll actually get a very intelligent, knowlegable guy that will "listen to you" and not just "talk at you and down to you" as the ram boy does.

Here's his website. Call him, his name is Cass. Great guy.
DoctorDiff Drivetrain Components

Disclaimer: I have no connection or business interest with Dr. Diff. I'm just a very satisfied customer of his, and a very dissatisfied customer of ram boy.
Thanks for the info I will check out dr diff, good to know

fk5aar

Reaction score
I have heard the same about ram boy btw, people get into sales and try to act superior to others. Not sure if that's the best way to get more sales???

Back