• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hi from Atlanta

F1Green

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Looking for a more active forum I figured I would try E Bodies Only. Like a lot of us I'm both an E Body and B Body guy (Nothing against A Bodies, would love to have one of those too!). I have a 1973 Barracuda loaded 318 car: PS, PB, A/C, Cruise Control, Sport (Cuda) hood, F1 Mist Green and white interior, vinyl top and stripes. Its a very unmolested car previously owned by a lady who never modified it unless you count mounting a CB radio in it and adding a heavy duty hitch to tow her boat (seriously). So its still got all of its original drivetrain including 2BBL carb, charcoal cannister emissions, etc. It isn't in perfect shape though needing some rust replacement in the trunk and driver side floor pan, a couple of minor dents, interior work and paint. But its already a sweet looking driver that gets compliments EVERYWHERE I go, I think partly because it does look so original. So my goals for it have changed several times since I bought it 4-5 years ago, but now have come full circle and now I want to keep it at least mostly original, will likely warm up the 318 at least a little but mostly want a nice running classic pony car that's fun to drive and show.

My other Plymouth is my 1970 Roadrunner which was my first car I bought used in 1974. My wife and I dated in it so its a member of the family for sure. Problem is I've left it sitting so long I now need to get it running again and keep it on the road from now on.

So that's me and my Mopars, glad to be a member here.

Later, Jim

1973barracuda.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Love it, welcome to the site from the Motor City!
I have a couple of B-bodies myself but I’d steer clear of an A for an Imperial or a C-body every time!

F1Green

Reaction score
Love it, welcome to the site from the Motor City!
I have a couple of B-bodies myself but I’d steer clear of an A for an Imperial or a C-body every time!
Would LOVE to have a 70? Fury GT, very cool car!

F1Green

Reaction score
Welcome from NW CT. I too am a B-body owner. Beautiful car you have...
Thank you, it honestly looks better from a distance but should look awesome when finished. Not too many totally unmolested e bodies left running around.

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
Welcome from NY, great Barracuda you have with an awesome color combo. I have an E body and an A body. Love me both. Any pics of the roadrunner?

F1Green

Reaction score
Welcome from NY, great Barracuda you have with an awesome color combo. I have an E body and an A body. Love me both. Any pics of the roadrunner?
I'll get one once I unload all the garbage stacked on it? It's a 383 auto car, tor red with black vinyl hardtop and deluxe black bench interior. Like the Barracuda I've been all over the map with my plans for including swapping in a stroker hemi, 4 speed and Dana. But again, the more I thought about it being an all original drivetrain in a car pushing 50 years old I started to value the 383 more and more. I'm actually about half way swapped over to a 4 speed with the pedals already hung and the column replaced and I've got all original pistol grip and other parts to make it 100% correct appearing If I still go that way. It's got a crappy Hurst Indy shifter in it now, so if i decide to keep the auto I'll have to swap that back too. The car would be done if i had just picked a path and gone with it but unfortunately that's not my way...on second thought here's a quick picture of my shame....

20171020_195658.jpg

budascuda

Reaction score
Love the second pic as much as the first one.
No shame, just wild! Nothings like being real.
the best of luck and welcome.

Back