• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 71 Cuda Lemon Twist Rotisseried needs finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hate to do it but unfortunatly I just have too many projects going on at the same time and need to sell off a couple cars to finish others. So up for sale is my 1971 Cuda rotisseried car. . Most of the car is done as you can see and back together but will need a drivetrain to complete. Thought maybe since this was a non matching number car and no fender tag this would be a good stopping point that would give someone an opportunity to use whatever type of drive line they want, without settling for what I put in. Maybe a Hemi? 440 Six Pack ? or just keep it an original 340 car, whatever. Car is a true BS code 340 4 speed 71 Cuda that was redone in the original Lemon Twist color that it came with, black interior, black vinyl top. It is also an original black billboards car . A lot of time and money has been spent on the professional restoration of this car. Underside was completley blasted, primed, sanded and painted. All PPG products were used throughout the paint process. Car was refinished in Basecoat clearcoat, wet sanded and buffed. Full panels were replaced as needed and not just patched in or mudded over. I have included a picture of the car when it was on the rotisserie after being painted a few years ago. Also included is a picture of the inside painted before interior was put in. Doesn't get any nicer than that! Original grille restored and painted in dark argent. Tailight housings ,parking light housings all restored before installation. I do have the wiper motor and some the underhood components that still need cleaned up/painted. Kick panels are there, just not installed. Will need a radio and horn button. Here is a list of some of the new parts installed on this car. I know there is more but gives you a pretty good idea of what was spent on this car. Reasonably priced at 45K. Serious buyers only.

Left full 1/4 Panel

Right full 1/4 Panel

Left Outer wheelhousing

Right Outer wheelhousing

Left inner wheelhousing

Right inner wheelhousing

Trunk Floor

Left Trunk Floor Dropoff

Right Trunk Floor Dropoff

Tail light Panel

Lock Support

Under Rear Seat Panel

Left and Right Footwell Panels

Front Floor Pan (full)

Cowl

Left Inner Fender

Right Inner Fender

Left Fender

Right Fender

Fender Gills

Front Valance

Rear Valance

Complete Glass Kit

Front Windshield Mouldings

Rear Glass Mouldings

Front Bumper

Front Bumper Brackets

Rear Bumper

Rear Bumper Brackets

Rear Bumper Guards

Outside Door Handles

Inside Door Handles

Window Cranks

Lock Levers

Carpet

Headliner

Headliner insulation

Package Tray

Glovebox

Underdash insulation

Headlight Wiring

Tail light Wiring

Window Fuzzies

Firewall insulation

Dash Pad (Ultimate Rides steel core redo) not cheap plastic overlay

Fuel Tank

IMG_0410.JPG

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0408.JPG

IMG_0411.JPG

IMG_0413.JPG

IMG_0416.JPG

IMG_0418.JPG

IMG_0425.JPG

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0121.JPG

CJMopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really nice car. A well done restoration well done job on this Mopar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back