• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Gran Coupe Headliner

douglas17

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a fiberglass or ABS plastic moulded headliner. I have found one supplier but there are questions.
Mine is a 71 Gran Coupe ????

KZ4406

Reaction score
I too am looking for a headliner but to my 70 Challenger, may I ask to whom you are looking at?

douglas17

Reaction score
Talking to SE Headliners in IL. close to ST Louis MO. pics on web site , price seems ok. will only sell haedliner material installed. If you are in the US shipping may be easier, shipping to Canada is expensive. He tells me UPS won,t pickup from him .No reason given. Good luck.

EV2RTSE

Reaction score
Get ahold of 'Dayclona' and see if he has any in stock right now- he makes both Cuda and Challenger headliner boards.

Challenger rt/se headliner | Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum | Moparts Forums

Gran Coupe Chall SE Headliner.jpg

douglas17

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I sent them an Email but didn,t get a reply.
I will certainly try them again, see what happens. Tks PS guys this is not the guy I was referring to in a previous post.

bucky-44

Reaction score
I’m in the same boat, I got a little rough with the hard board and now I’ll try to replace the headliner. Any ideas would be helpful

douglas17

Reaction score
Try SE-Headliners in IL. Just east of St Louis.

Or Mike. Email is [email protected] This guys was appox $ 325,very reasonable I thought. His shipping also good if you are in the US. NOTE it may take a while to get a reply, he doesn,t check the Email all the time .
PS Mike is in Massachusetts

BriceRoad

Reaction score
Thank you this information. I may be sending Mike an email soon.

BriceRoad

Reaction score
I was able to get in touch with Dayclona and he told he would be doing another run of these headliners in late summer. I told him to put me down for one. Thanks for the heads up.

Tom Berkebile

Reaction score
I was able to get in touch with Dayclona and he told he would be doing another run of these headliners in late summer. I told him to put me down for one. Thanks for the heads up.
Phil, I should have been looking for this back in the summer from the sounds of things. Has Dayclona completed this run? Do you think I can order one still? Thank you, Tom

Tom Berkebile

Reaction score
Does anyone have a number / Email / website for Dayclona? I found a couple phone numbers but they don't work and the only Email I found also bounced back. SE headliners I think is also no longer making parts.

Tom Berkebile

Reaction score
I got a hold of Claude from SE Headliners last fall. I picked up my black trimmed headliner just before Christmas. I have not taken it out of the box. My car is in the paint booth getting covered with GY3. He's still out there. Give him a couple months notice and I'm sure he can supply you with one. The site is: seheadliners.com

Danny Boy

Reaction score
got a hold of Claude from SE Headliners last fall. I picked up my black trimmed headliner just before Christmas. I have not taken it out of the box. My car is in the paint booth getting covered with GY3. He's still out there. Give him a couple months notice and I'm sure he can supply you with one. The site is: seheadliners.com

Hello,
I tried contacting folks at seheadliners.com and received an error message in trying to contact them.

Do you have an email address or number to text?

If you don't mind saying how much did your headliner cost?
Shipping?

Thank you in advance for providing contact info.

Back