• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 1970 Cuda AAR or T/A Challenger project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyo70Mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I am currently looking to buy a 70 AAR or a T/A project. The car doesn't have to be numbers matching but it would be a bonus. Please let me know what you, serious buyer thank you for your time. I live in Wyoming and willing to travel for the right car.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Best of luck in your search.
How about sharing some details on that Charger?

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to FEBO from mid Michigan. Met you over on FBBO's yesterday. You posted up some very nice shots of that Charger beauty over there, so post them up here to. E body guys also like B bodies:) What's your plan, hope you still plan on keeping that Charger? And as I said yesterday, love your state and have been through Gillette on our way to Buffalo and Sheridan many times.

Wyo70Mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Thanks for welcoming me into the group. I’ve always checked out the forum but never signed up.. I currently own a 70 Dodge Charger, it has a 440 stroked to a 512, it’s backed by a 727 trans and 3.55 gears in the rear. The car is a blast to drive and living in Wyoming where each town is about 30+ miles apart the 3.55 gears makes it a great car for cruising down the road. I traded a 70 GTO for the Charger about four years ago and I began restoring the charger in a two car garage. The car need quarters and a new trunk floor, the car was in rough shape when I got it but after enough man hours I got the car back in to good shape. The car is factory red car with white top and tan interior.. I’ve always wanted a 70 Charger so I figured why not build the as if I had ordered it new so I went with the B5 blue black top black interior and transverse stripe. The cars not perfect but I’ve had pretty good luck with it at the local car shows.

98E4D6C8-4ADA-49FC-8DD9-4A9A39786CCC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back