• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Reborn 1970 Challenger

Plum_Krazy

Reaction score
Hi All,Been waiting a long time to join up and start my own project threadI'm in Australia and bought a 70 challenger about 4 years or so ago (when they were a little more rare over here)i have just recently had all the panel work completed...I will post pics the whole way through but for now this is how I found it on the previous owners farm

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

74chlngrTT5.9

Reaction score
Welcome.
Nice intro. Yes post up those pics.
We always like progress.

Mike

Plum_Krazy

Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry I don't get on here everyday
As for the build I'm not going for a standard resto.
The rear will be tubbed and 4 linked I will be running a coil over front end and a 5 speed box and definitely going with a hemi
The car is just a base model with no fender tag but is a plum crazy white int car
So plans are to run with that color combo

Plum_Krazy

Reaction score
Ill also add that prior to the work being done here the car sat in another panel beaters shop for 1.5 yrs and he only removed the firewall and floors so I got the car back and had it done somewhere else which took him only 7-8 weeks to complete the work in these pics which I was quit impressed with...although it came with a price.
Sorry the pics are not quit in order

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Plum_Krazy

Reaction score
Yes it's been a little hectic up until lately I didn't think it would move along so quickly.
I used a US car tool stiffening kit, it fit quit well (so far) I still have the rear torque box and chassis connector pieces to install

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Bill

Reaction score
Good job. Awesome work! Thanks for sharing. I love watching the progress. Keep the pictures coming!

Plum_Crazy

Reaction score
It's been a while but I have made enough progress on the car to post a few pics, it's coming along well I think.
I fit a gerst suspensions front end, wilwood 14" rotors all round with 6piston calipers in the front and 4 on the rear, I'm running a turbo 400 with JW bell housing and a gear vendors and a full floater dana 60.

20150822_162947.jpg

IMG_8968.jpg

IMG_9304.jpg

20170311_120244.jpg

20180618_151052.jpg

AUSTA

Reaction score
WOW that's some awesome workmanship you got going there

Back