• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Problem with PST Suspension

PST

Reaction score
So James, I was curious; after all the back and forth, did Dan get an apology from pst for having the phone hung up on him?
Because that would have made every thing you say sincere!

We never hung up on the customers. But our customer service did hang up on the customers mechanic that he was working with. This was because the mechanic became verbally abusive using profanity. The mechanic was warned multiple by our customer service that if he could not controlled himself and work with us in a professional manner then the call would be terminated. At that one the profanity continued and our rep terminated the call.

I have reviewed the phone records and this is exactly what happened. Our rep follow protocol and with that mechanic not controlling himself the call was ended.

No person whether it be our employee or a customer should be subject to that type of verbal treatment.

I work for myself and by myself building custom furniture and cabinetry. Every piece is like a prototype, I almost never build the same thing twice. I rely heavily on word of mouth and referrals kind of like you are here and I agree with Seneca, the customer is always right.
I’ve had to redo a piece or 2 over the years and I do it gladly because I have integrity and I will need to keep working to support my car habit.

We did send a replacement out to the customer twice. The first replacement was refused with call tag and now a second one which the customer is now happy. The difficult part is that the customer is thousands of miles away and we have to relay on photos to review if the item is defective and in some cases we have to get the part back to verify. For you I would assume (please don't take offense as I do not know the reach of your business) that the majority of your clientele is local and you review any discrepancy with the customer in person one in one. For us with customers all over the USA and the world can sometimes make with difficult that process can take longer.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing

quapman

Reaction score
When did the world get so thin-skinned? Hung up do to "profanity and verbal abuse"?

PST

Reaction score
Better question should be it be used in professional setting. No one deserve to be talked in that manner. Would you want that language used in schools or public office or public settings. As a father I find it very inappropriate and rude when I am out with a young children and hear people in a line using it. There are just better way of communicating and getting your point across.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing

DetMatt1

Reaction score
We never hung up on the customers. But our customer service did hang up on the customers mechanic that he was working with. This was because the mechanic became verbally abusive using profanity. The mechanic was warned multiple by our customer service that if he could not controlled himself and work with us in a professional manner then the call would be terminated. At that one the profanity continued and our rep terminated the call.

I have reviewed the phone records and this is exactly what happened. Our rep follow protocol and with that mechanic not controlling himself the call was ended.

No person whether it be our employee or a customer should be subject to that type of verbal treatment.

We did send a replacement out to the customer twice. The first replacement was refused with call tag and now a second one which the customer is now happy. The difficult part is that the customer is thousands of miles away and we have to relay on photos to review if the item is defective and in some cases we have to get the part back to verify. For you I would assume (please don't take offense as I do not know the reach of your business) that the majority of your clientele is local and you review any discrepancy with the customer in person one in one. For us with customers all over the USA and the world can sometimes make with difficult that process can take longer.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing
Yes, all my stuff is local with the exception of a piece or two.

quapman

Reaction score
WTF? If you can't candle an F bomb in the 21st century, perhaps customer service isn't a good fit for employment. We're giving you our hard earned money and it's part of the price WE pay.

Obviously, this guy's mechanic was beyond frustrated and probably wants the car done, so he can get the next one in. Your defective parts are costing him time and money. Put yourself in HIS shoes and tell me what you'd have done. Nobody was at your kid's school or in church when this conversation took place.

quapman

Reaction score
Damn. I assumed from your posts that PST must be deep in the (golly, don't say bad words!) bible belt. FFS, you're in NJ. People use F*** like it's just another word there. I'm just literally laughing at this thread now.

PST

Reaction score
We carry ourselves in a professional manner and expect the same it return. There are better ways of getting ones point across even if its in frustration.

Just in the same respect if our customer service rep were to scream and swear at a customer that itself is disrespectful and unwarranted.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing

Back