• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hi

RamRod

Reaction score
I'm a huge Mopar fan. I actually joined because I need one final part to finish a project.

To add a little bit more about myself. I think that I am on the younger end of being a mopar fan...at the age of 39, but I have been a fan since my youth. I was in the US Marine Corps, then I became an autobody man for a retired Marine because I couldn't find a job. I am now an high school teacher who teaches woodshop, metal, and autobody. It is great now, because I can work on my mopar as a hobby...which is great!

Here is a picture of the cuda that I am working on right now. I have all of the parts and am finally putting it back together...except for a missing carb.

IMG_20180831_065912889.jpg

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from mid Mich. This is the place to be if you are a Mopar fan. We need to see some pictures of your Cuda.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey
Great place to be for Mopar e-body people,
and a second thank you for your Marine Service!
Dino2 (1).gif

RamRod

Reaction score
I'm a huge Mopar fan. I actually joined because I need one final part to finish a project.

To add a little bit more about myself. I think that I am on the younger end of being a mopar fan...at the age of 39, but I have been a fan since my youth. I was in the US Marine Corps, then I became an autobody man for a retired Marine because I couldn't find a job. I am now an high school teacher who teaches woodshop, metal, and autobody. It is great now, because I can work on my mopar as a hobby...which is great!

Here is a picture of the cuda that I am working on right now. I have all of the parts and am finally putting it back together...except for a missing carb.

View attachment 51919
Thanks for all of the welcomes.

moparleo

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Looks like a lot of work ahead before you need the carb. Do you know what exact carb that you need and are just trying to find one, or trying to find out what it should be ?

Rod B

Reaction score
Welcome, I was one of Uncle Sams misguided children 74 to 80 good luck from Montana

Back