• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Dodge Challenger

Nathan Pardo

Reaction score
Hi, so I have a problem with my 1970 challenger. I installed a new rebuilt 440 Chrysler and behind it there is a 833 4 speed. Pretty fun car to drive around. Anyways, my problem is that sometimes whenever I try to accelerate the car hesitates. Specially trying to go passed 50 mph and up. I have to double press the gas so the car will go. I currently have an elderbrock 750 fcm.

moparleo

Reaction score
Nathan, sounds like you joined with many different problems. Which one do you want to fix first ? The wiring is a safety item. Should be a priority. It is easier to help diagnose repairs with pictures of the items we are working with. Sometimes we can spot a problem in a picture that you didn't even notice.

Nathan Pardo

Reaction score
Some other member already helped me with the wiring situation. im really happy i joined this forum. But yeah back to the engine issues. Let me check if i have some pica

Nathan Pardo

Reaction score
94FCFC97-1D70-47FC-883E-FAE9F0A1609A.png
Some other member already helped me with the wiring situation. im really happy i joined this forum. But yeah back to the engine issues. Let me check if i have some pica
doesnt let me upload a pic of the engine bay

72RoadRunnerGTX

Reaction score
You’ve never seen the backside of an E-body standard dash gauge cluster? Even if it wasn’t a picture of a standard dash gauge cluster from ’70 Challenger (and it is), what would it matter for basic gauge troubleshooting?

Back