• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Sad; Steve Juliano Passing Away

/sixchall

Reaction score
When I read earlier today(on E-bodies.org) about Steve Juliano’s passing,from what I believe was pancreatic cancer, I was indeed taken aback. It almost seemed like yesterday I was talking to him on the phone. I had picked up some boxes of 1965 Chrysler dealership giveaway old fashion glasses, with frosted penta stars on them. I knew that Steve was in San Clemente Ca. at least I know he had a warehouse there. So I called and got him on the phone to see if he was interested in them. Yes, he was interested and bought 4 boxes of them, he was very generous $$$. We talked for an hour or so, about everything Mopars, his niteclubs, and New England in general. Heck of a nice guy, I called him a second time and expressed my interest in seeing his collection in the warehouse in San Clemente. He said sure, we would make an arrangement for me to go down there and take a look. But, I guess that chance has passed. RIP Steve. You took the time to chat with me.

Miss Mopar usa

Reaction score
so sad
He will be missed
A wonderful man

2FF40059-27FD-4E12-9664-BAABC5543BE7.jpeg

9D591D5E-3224-48BF-BF15-E2CD1F4205F0.jpeg

7A4E7DB3-D99B-4384-AF3B-D76DCCAD4048.jpeg

scottylack

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to meet Steve and shoot several cars in his collection for Hot Rod and Muscle Car Review. Great guy. God Bless!

Reaction score
I am still numb, just found out about Steven's passing. I had a bad feeling when I did not hear from him over the holidays. Steven was just like is collection... ONE OF A KIND. He helped me get my 71 'Cuda back (that I owned in High School) in 2006. He attended my wedding in CA in 2008. He will greatly be missed. RIP Steven.

Knock Out

Reaction score
Back