• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar Door Hinges Remanufactured yours or ours when Cores Available

moparleo

Reaction score
MOPARLEO'S E-BODY REMANUFACTURED DOOR HINGES
Hey guys, weathers good. Good time to work on your project. Hinges need to be done before final panel alignment/paint. Get the quick and done right. No Taiwan parts.

ehingelower.jpg

eupperhinge.jpg

Cudafor36

Reaction score
How much and can you take one off at a time and replace. That way I can do alone and not man handle the dang door. Did it once a long time ago and I do not want to do that again. Right now my front fenders are off to get the inner fender supports welded in at us car tools shop in NC on Tuesday. Good time to reach the bolts and such. '73 Cuda.

moparleo

Reaction score
You can do it in whatever order that you like. I do not sell one at a time. Full sets only. I have no extra cores right now so you would have to supply the cores. Or check back from time to time. 90% of the people that buy their cores from me never return theirs. So they are hard to find in rebuildable condition. It is always safer to do things with a partner. A floor jack and a piece if carpet or cardboard is how most people do it. I give you adjust instructions with the hinges .

Last edited:
Back