• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

suspension for E body

Carl Demers

Reaction score
New member here. I have a 1970 Cuda with a 2004 5.7 L Hemi.
I have updated the brakes etc. so the next step is the suspension.
What is the better company RMS or Magnum ? Cost and performance wise. Is there other companies to consider ? Problems to over come ?
Please advise, thank you

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Carl. I can't answer your suspension question, but someone here should be able to help you out. BTW, we need pics of your Cuda.

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Welcome from NW CT.
xscuseless.gif

rbbruno3

Reaction score
I bought mine from RMS. I’m very happy with it, approximately 4K depending on options. I have heard Magnum is also good now but can’t speak from my own experience. Any questions you may have from RMS call and ask for Bill. He is the owner and answers the phone.

CMC

Reaction score
Also, just curious. What oil pan did you end up using with your 5.7 hemi that doesn't LEAK????

David DiMartino

Reaction score
New member here. I have a 1970 Cuda with a 2004 5.7 L Hemi.
I have updated the brakes etc. so the next step is the suspension.
What is the better company RMS or Magnum ? Cost and performance wise. Is there other companies to consider ? Problems to over come ?
Please advise, thank you
You should also consider Hotchkis TVS. I put their system on mine, haven't driven it yet (so on I hope) so I can't give first hand feedback. I did go on a ride along in their E-Max Challenger and that car stuck to the road like it was glued, handled the turns on the autocross track with ease.

Cudafor36

Reaction score
I'd like to hear more about the suspension you finally order. It's in my hit list for the last few things I do.

For the oil pan on my 6.4. I used the moroso center pump one and reused the original gasket from mopar. If I were you order that gasket from the dealer and you should be good to go. It's steel covered with the proper rubber

70Barracuda

Reaction score
I have all Firmfeel up front and RMS in back. My seats are the problem now.

Back