• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1973 Challenger front bumper and grill swap?

djlackore

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I had a pretty bad wreck that damaged my bumper, grill, balance and header panel.

My question is can i swap everything out for a 1970 or 71 look? Will it match up?

Thanks!

Cudafor36

Reaction score
I'm not a chally guy but I'm certain the same era Cuda's were interchangeable. No reason that dodge would have made it more complex.

budascuda

Reaction score
the light buckets and the marker lights, as you might know, are different on the 70/71 fenders.

mpdlawdog

Reaction score
I did the same....72 to 70...the headlight buckets are different....they make them to weld into the 72 fenders....I got a great set of used 70 fenders, welded in the side markers lights and 70 tail light panel.....I wish I wouldnt have done it though....the 72 look grew on me after I was past the point of no return....

budascuda

Reaction score
I did the same....72 to 70...the headlight buckets are different....they make them to weld into the 72 fenders....I got a great set of used 70 fenders, welded in the side markers lights and 70 tail light panel.....I wish I wouldnt have done it though....the 72 look grew on me after I was past the point of no return....
I love the look of 72/74 tail lites, to me, that's
so 70's...

Last edited:
Back