• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1971 Dodge Challenger 318 Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunmetal

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale $20,000.00
I will be at Lebanon Valley Saturday, October 20th.
All original 2 owner 1971 Dodge Challenger with 110k miles. Car was always garaged, insured, registered and inspected. 2 original build sheets found behind dash and in rear seat back. Original temporary registration and inspection sticker from original owner. Build Sheet indicates car was an ordered car. Not one that was picked from many on a showroom floor back in the day. A customer specifically chose all the options needed to build the car he wanted. Options include 318 2 barrel, 904A 3 speed Automatic Transmission, vinyl roof (now gone),factory AC(with issues, but all there), tinted windows, power brakes, power disc brakes up front, power steering, Rally dash, bucket seats, center console, console mounted tape deck, and a 3 speaker dash. All repair receipts/records for the car going back to 1971.
The car is GA4 Gun Metal Gray(Dodge name) or Winchester Gray Metallic (Plymouth name).
This car was lightly used its whole life. A running, driving 71 Challenger needing only a little polish to make it great. Everything is here on this car. You know where it has been its whole life, and it’s all still there.
Payment is due upon pickup, by bank check.
Car comes in "as-is" condition with no warranty written or implied.

003.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

IMG_0540.JPG

IMG_0541.JPG

IMG_0545.JPG

IMG_0549.JPG

IMG_0550.JPG

IMG_0553.JPG

IMG_0552.JPG

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nice Challenger and rare color; good luck with the sale

Question;
the interior in your car has the seam in the middle of the seat. Reminds me of the seats that was offered in the 71 Barracuda's.
The 71 Challengers I have seen and owned (non leather) usually look like the pic below.
Just curious; was your interior original to your car and were standard seats with these being optional?
Thanks

df9d21bbb1f77b481164902793ac9183.jpg

gunmetal

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good question. Also known to some as a "deputy" model.
Deputy Coupe

The A93 Deputy offered the base ‘Cuda interior in only two choices white or black. The A93 coupe packages had pin striping and side body molding (Build Code = V5X, have original set, original owner removed). The quarter glass does not roll down, and has factory installed plugs in the interior trim panels where the window cranks would normally be. The windows have the tracks for them to operate, just not the regulators and window cranks.
Thanks again.

gunmetal

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
change of plans due to weather. car will be at Lebanon valley on sunday. thanks

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good question. Also known to some as a "deputy" model.
Deputy Coupe

The A93 Deputy offered the base ‘Cuda interior in only two choices white or black. The A93 coupe packages had pin striping and side body molding (Build Code = V5X, have original set, original owner removed). The quarter glass does not roll down, and has factory installed plugs in the interior trim panels where the window cranks would normally be. The windows have the tracks for them to operate, just not the regulators and window cranks.
Thanks again.
My coupe also has the non day-night rear view mirror and the coachman grain steering wheel instead of woodgrain. I see yours has the same wheel.

gunmetal

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds nice 6pack. I liked all the mopar steering wheels.

Apologies to anyone following this thread. Gotta love NY weather. Looks like Sat is the better day of the weekend. I'll be at Lebanon today - Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back