• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

QA1 Shocks....anyone running them? Thoughts?

moparcop

Reaction score
My new to me 1970 Challenger RT has a set of blown out rear air shocks. Thinking of stepping up to the QA1's. Strictly a street car so Im leaning to the stock non adjustable. Anyone have experiences with them?

DrEamer

Reaction score
I ran their predecessor, which was the HAL shock years ago. QA1 bought them out in the late nineties and I'm sure continued to develop an already great product. When I get to that point in my build, I plan to put the QA1's on my Challenger. The other great option would be Bilstein's. Either would make a great stock replacement style shock.

PST

Reaction score
The Bilsteins are a great all around shock if you want a nicely tuned non adjustable shock. If you are looking for a adjustable shock I would recommend Viking Performance's Aluminum double adjust shocks. We offer both lines and as a member of this forum you are eligible for the members discount on orders of $200 or more.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing

Avalanche

Reaction score
I have the QA1 single adjustable shocks, all around. It's also a street car so I didn't need the double adjustable or did I want to pay that much.
That said, the single adjustable handle great and I really like the ability to adjust the ride.

moparcop

Reaction score
Put the QA1's on today. After a little experimentation with the adjustments I got it dialed in to where I like it. Found a great deal from a guy on eBay who had a set he was selling brand new in the box.

Back