• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello I am new

Bustbeel1

Reaction score
Hey everyone glad to be her after restoring a few B Bodies just scored a 1970 Challenger here in Southern California. Almost no rust just a small spot in trunk pan. I had a 1970 Challenger in 1976 I know I am dating myself but I met the wife while we both worked at car dealerships in the parts Departments durings the 70 and early 80's, different dealers direct hotline. Well many years later same marriage and many other cars restored and sold. I am beginning a new journey on my favorite of the Mopars. A 1970 Challenger! I look forward to making new friends on this site because really driving old Muscle/Classic Cars is a cool way of meeting new people. Thanks again for the Welcome.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
welcome - FEBO.gif

moparlee

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard from mid Michigan. Congrats on your 70 Challenger, dry California cars are an envy to us Michiganders.

/sixchall

Reaction score
Welcome”Bustbeel1” to the forum and your score on your Challenger. I to can age myself because I dated my wife of 42 years in my 70 Challenger in 1974. I purchased it at a Dodge dealership as a trade-in in ‘72, still have it. What part of SoCal are you from I also live in that region. Thanks, Al

Back