• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND. Door panel part question

SFEbody

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to buy, and what is it called??? I am referring to the plastic insert between arm rest and into a 70 Challenger door panel. White specifically?

Thanks in advance.

Brian

Adam

Reaction score
No, but easy to make if you must have it.... I don’t think it is visible through the door handle opening.

Edit: My bad, I thought you were referring to the white rectangle on the back of the door panel.

Last edited:

SFEbody

Reaction score
I am referring to the part that has 2- large metal screws that go down into the door frame and the lock button goes through it? I hope this helps see photo red arrow

door panel.jpg

rbbruno3

Reaction score
No problem Matt I only have one metal one I might have plastic ones but go ahead and make a deal if you if you want. Thanks for handling this the correct way :thumbsup:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Would you believe that I have 3 metal and 3 plastic and they’re all the same side? One white in each though...:lol:
Sorry man but maybe @rbbruno3 has the other side and between the 2 of us we can hook you up.
175B133E-2D27-42DB-AAE9-429EF31FA0B3.jpeg

rbbruno3

Reaction score
I found 3 plastic ones for Cuda, the metal one is for a Challenger but I haven’t found that one

SFEbody

Reaction score
Matt I will take the white metal one... let me know what you need for it shipped to 91354

RBBruno if you have the opposite side from Matt same to you please

Brian

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Matt I will take the white metal one... let me know what you need for it shipped to 91354

RBBruno if you have the opposite side from Matt same to you please

Brian
Will do, I’ll get with you tomorrow on it.

Back