• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Tail Panel Paint code Number

Lime Lite 70

Reaction score
.ello! I am Richard Schmit and have a 70 Lime lite Cuda with a Black vinyl roof, its a 383, with a 4 Speed. I bought the car new on Oct 10, 1970 and its coming up on its birthday which is Feb 11, 1970. I drove the car and put a 100,000 miles on it and disconnected the odometer and put it in the garage and took it all apart in 1975. It was up on blocks until 94 then I had it repainted an back on blocks until 2012. It finely got on my to'do list and so I put it back together 2 years 3 months and 6 days it went out of my shop under it own power what a rush. I've driven it until this past fall and put another 15,000 miles on it. My first paint job had some issues so now I took it all apart again and am in the process of having it repainted with a good paint job. In the 48 years I have never seen another Lime lite Cuda like mine. I've been to about 100 cars shows with it and looked a thousands of cars and seen all other colors and motors and combinations but no a one like mine and there were 1905 built and 391 painted like mine with the vinyl roof manual steering, with drum brakes. All # matching, now it time to paint again and I am looking for the Paint code for the Tail Panel, Semi Gloss Black?

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard Richard . Another original owner Cuda , that’s great. Would love to see some 70’s photos along with current ones. :thumbsup:

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Richard from mid Michigan. Very cool that you still have your original Cuda. Only price of admission would be some pictures.

Lime Lite 70

Reaction score
Hi! I have been having trouble trying to email my photo, and I don't have or need a smart phone. I'll get it figured out. Thank you for the welcome and I'll get the pictures in soon. Lime lite 70

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
welcome - FEBO.gif

Back