• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SFEbody
Reactions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• White dot switch. Gary McCloskey 61 Berlin Crosskeys Rd. Williamstown NJ 08094. I will gladly give you something for the switch and pay for shipping. Thank you for the replying to my post,
    Gary
    Hey man I was looking for the dimmer/wiper knobs for dads car... yours look to be in pretty good shape
    SFEbody
    SFEbody
    Yea I think they are pretty good. I have another set same quality I am installing in my restomod. Let me know what they are worth to you
    SFEbody
    SFEbody
    you can call or text or call me. 310-876-9100. Brian
    Hello, Did you sell the AC vents? If not I would like to buy them. Thank you
    SFEbody
    SFEbody
    Sold the center. Have the other 2
    I'm interested in the AC vents you're selling. What year, and is the center vent in good condition? My center vent is broken in my '72 'cuda and I'm looking to replace it. Thanks! Best, Bill
    WDO72
    WDO72
    Hope all is going well. Any word on the payment and shipping info for the 'cuda ac vents? Please let me know and I'll pay immediately. Thanks, Bill
    SFEbody
    SFEbody
    Hey Bill, I have Zelle and Venmo if you want to purchase. Or the old fashion way of sending through mail Money order
    WDO72
    WDO72
    Venmo works for me. Please let me know your Venmo username and if there are any additional charges to the $50 for the vent. I'll pay immediately and include my address in the payment. Thanks again.
    I would talk to you about your Challenger, my email is [email protected] if I could get your phone #.
    Thanks Steve
    Adam
    Adam
    I’m not familiar with this new format... and I don’t know if you mean me specifically... I will email you.
    Do you know of a 318 White with Blue Interior Challenger in So. Cal? It was at the Spring Fling show a few years back. Feel free to shoot me an email [email protected]
    SFEbody
    SFEbody
    I’m sure I have seen it but I don’t have any information for you good luck
    Hi there. Are you looking for the seat belt retractor covers? I have a real nice set, not cracked and I’ll sell them to you for $75.00 shipped. Thanks, Troy
    SFEbody
    SFEbody
    Hey man thanks a lot, but I did purchase is that appreciate you hitting me up. Thanks.
    Possibly
    Is you Challenger a real U Code 440 4Speed Car
    Real FC7 and White?

Thanks
    Matt
    SFEbody
    SFEbody
    no, it was born /6 3 speed on the floor. FC7 and White interior
    Hey SFE Body
    Do you still have your set of Head light bezels? I am interested....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back