• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Cuda Hunter

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cuda Hunter, sorry my previous message was so short; the 420 character limit was killing me. Happy to answer any questions you may have. My cell is (703) 762-6626 if you want to talk/text. Thank you! Jason
    Good day sir. Looking for some 1971 Barracuda seat frame parts. Looking for the welded on brackets for the push button seat back release.
    Cuda Hunter
    Cuda Hunter
    Sorry. No can do. Make a new thread in the parts wanted section.
    Hi cudahunter, I have been looking for that hemi orange 71 cuda you posted a pic of that's for sale, there is no number listed! If by any chance you that way can you get sellers contact info? Thank you so much !!!!!
    Cuda Hunter
    Cuda Hunter
    Not sure which one your talking about. Can you send me a link in the pm.?
    Checked my " Mighty Mopars 1960-1974 " Anthony Young. isbn 0-87938-124-8 Several pics Shaker Hood - No hood stripe-
    I remember you having an interest in M46 cars on a previous thread, there is one on Ebay currently. I think I'm fairly knowledgeable with Mopar but I've never heard of this option until I saw that thread
    Are you anywhere near Montrose CO? Looking for someone to inspect a 71 Challenger for me. If not do you know anyone near there?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back