• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

quapman
Reactions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Showcase items About

• I think I am already on your waitlist...if not, please put me on it. Looking for your silver and black long version (media blasted for titanium look) for my 73 Challenger slap shifter. Replacing factory T handle. Thank you.
    Hi, love to get one of these to replace the ball shifter in my 74 Challenger. Can I be added to your waitlist?

Best
    Scott
    Hello, Just wondering if you are ok... haven't heard from you in a while hope you are well.
    Any chance I made it on the list for the ones you working on?? I need one before Carlisle!!!
    Quapman.. Ed from the MoparShop said to find you.
    Put me on ur shifter list for 1970 cuda (ball shift).. availability?
    I have a Gunslinger on my other car that I luv. What is the difference to yours?
    Thx
    Would like to order a shifter for my 72 auto with slapstick please.
    quapman
    quapman
    I'm backed up on orders, but can put you on the waiting list. Are you replacing a T-handle?
    New to the site. How do I get one of the shifters?
    quapman
    quapman
    Hi Craig, I'm backed up on orders, but can put you on the waiting list. Are you replacing a round ball or T-handle?
    Hello just got your message and yes Please put me on your list for long walnut pistol grip shifter
    for my 70 Challenger RT Automatic Trans..... Thank you in Advance.
    Hello sir I am a new member on febo only and was looking through a forum that said that you might have a pistol grip shifter handle For an automatic if so do you still have them and how much are they ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back