• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70chall440
Reactions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've got a 512 stroker(440 Source) 6_barrel set-up and am wanting to go EFI. Motor should easily make over 600 HP (limit for the Fitech) so I am looking at the F&B set-up. For the F&B setup. what engine management system did you use? Other than fuel system upgrade, what "additional" pieces did you have to source. Thanks.
    Will
    I have 3 engines (2-340s and 1-383) and was wanting to sell them but don't know their worth.

Thanks, Jimmy Ford. lol yea, Ford. GO Figure.
    70 Challenger rebuild
    70chall440
    70chall440
    Really depends on the year, condition, completeness and your location. 383's typically sell for $500+ whereas 340's sell for perhaps 750+
    Great job on that car! I really like how you reset/flushed the marker lamps. :thumbsup:
    fasjac
    fasjac
    Did I do it? I don’t think so. All good here! They’re so small, probably mis touch. I got a 👍🏻 here.
    70chall440
    70chall440
    No it was Robert Franke (whoever that is)
    Robert Franke
    Robert Franke
    Wasnt me! Unless while trying to navigate back to a post request on chin spoiler...this site is confusing..cant post pics..cant find or return to previous post...I'm done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back