• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

IMG_5218.jpg

1970 'Cuda 383 Shaker

Five year restoration on a 1970 'Cuda 383 with the N96 Shaker Hood option and Dana 60.

General Description

Ultra rare 1970 'Cuda 383 was a five year build and was built with a Dana 60, N96 Shaker Hood option, A-833 4-speed, Power Disc brakes in the front and was painted in FC7 Plum Crazy with White interior. This mopar is almost complete just some more work. Hope you enjoy this everyone.
1970 'Cuda 383 Shaker 4-Speed Dana 60 Car.jpg IMG_5218.jpg IMG_5221.jpg IMG_5226.jpg IMG_5225.jpg 1970 'Cuda 383 Shaker Dana 60 part three.jpg 1970 'Cuda 383 Shaker Dana 60 part two.jpg 1970 'Cuda 383 Shaker Dana 60.jpg 1970 'Cuda 383 Shaker Power Disc Brakes.jpg 1970 'Cuda 383 Shaker agriculture background 2.jpg 1970 'Cuda 383 Shaker agriculture background.jpg Great angle camera shot on 1970 'Cuda 383 Dana 60 Shaker Car.jpg 1970 'Cuda rear angle camera shot .jpg 1970 'Cuda in the sundown closer angle.jpg 1970 'Cuda in the sundown.jpg IMG_6864.JPG IMG_6866.JPG IMG_6867.JPG IMG_6868.JPG IMG_6857.JPG IMG_6858.JPG IMG_6859.JPG IMG_6860.JPG IMG_6861.JPG IMG_6868.JPG IMG_6918.JPG

Comments

Nice work
Cuda's looking good!
Thank you. It has been a long five detailed years with the 383 Shaker and every little bit of quality went into her and still working really hard on the 383 Shaker. Really appreciate the feedback I will be posting more photographs to this garage. Thanks again.

What can I say. Obviously I agree with your color choices. Way Cool!
Thank you. I will be posting more photographs to this garage and keep you all updated. I like your 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda Convertible and we are matching colour combinations which is really neat. Thank's again.

Just a thought. The front grease caps take away from the work you have done. Mine were worse.
I bought a pair from Rock Auto- the part number they list for the caps; the caps were too small.
I bought a pair from Rick Ehrenberg off of Ebay
They were the correct NOS units, a little pricey but they looked great and fit properly. (check out a pic of them in my resto thread here at febo)
Would really make your front end brake work look even better!

Just a thought. The front grease caps take away from the work you have done. Mine were worse.
I bought a pair from Rock Auto- the part number they list for the caps; the caps were too small.
They were the correct NOS units, a little pricey but they looked great and fit properly. (check out a pic of them in my resto thread here at febo)
Thank you yes they belong to the factory disc brakes for that car tried all I could to bring it back to shape. You should of seen the condition they were in before. This looks at least somewhat restored but is an old factory part for sure. I will preserve those either way and just get new old stock and install them on there. Thanks @paharamia for noticing. A lot of engine bay restoration is also still being done and can't wait to apply the correct factory stickers on it ...

which will make that engine bay factory correct looking cosmetics wise.

Item information

Category
Member Garages
Added by
CJMopar
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Member Garages