• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

GPS 2018 cuda facing lake.jpg

1974 Barracuda drag-car.

Racecar since new.

General Description

GPS 2018 cuda facing lake.jpg
This is my 1974 Barracuda drag-car. It was delivered to Dave Wren of Super-stock fame, in the Pacific N.W. It was delivered as a "body in white"[complete bare sheet-metal], to be raced as a small-block S/S car. Dave raced it in SS/J-K, during the Chrysler boycott of hemi racing, due to NHRA rules . The car has had about 4-5 owners....with the person I bought it from owning it for 3+ decades. It was stripped to bare-metal in 2006 and painted Viper yellow. It received an updated 4-link rear suspension and other smaller updates, in 2015-16. It is currently still a legal SS/J-KA... and will run under index, with a 360 that was initially built 20 years ago. It's just been freshened-up twice. I'm detailing and changing small things to my taste, and level of detail. I'll also be racing this car as much as possible. After all....that's what it's done since 1974
72 cuda 2018 CEMA.jpg
Mike Milan 1.jpg

Comments

Very nice hot rod, more photos please. Love to see it blast down the 1320, Do you ever race in Northern California?

Item information

Category
Member Garages
Added by
mmissile
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Member Garages