• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

20160308_154421.jpg

74 Challenger 440 Max Wedge.... With Kustom Roof... Lol

Car is pretty rough... Sat out side for about 14 years with no car cover and a poorly installed vinyl roof

General Description

Bought this thing about 2 months ago. Car has been sitting for about 14 years... OUTSIDE... So the vinyl rotted out the roof pretty bad but it never ran right so there is less than 100 miles on a brand new engine and transmission.

Comments

Nice find. Looks a lot like mine. I have mine in the body shop now. Deleting the vinyl top due to the same reason as yours mine was not near that bad though. I've had the car since 97 and this is the second redo because of the top. What is your plan for the top? re-skin? custom convertible?
Kevin

Nice find. Looks a lot like mine. I have mine in the body shop now. Deleting the vinyl top due to the same reason as yours mine was not near that bad though. I've had the car since 97 and this is the second redo because of the top. What is your plan for the top? re-skin? custom convertible?
Kevin
I'm just gonna reskin it... It Sat outside for over 10 years that's why one is so bad... PlusThey did a half ass job doing the paint the last time but I'm definitely not putting vinyl back on it.

Kevin
good luck I hope to get mine back this month and than reassembly starts

Some of those pics looks rough, apart from the roof hows the frame and all?
Do love the hood.

Item information

Category
Member Garages
Added by
Hookerd618
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings