• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

IMG_20160803_110842.jpg

Fred's garage

1972 Challenger RS 340

General Description

This is not a matching number car, but a true H code. It's a 15 years old resto, there is some surface rust but nothing major. It's a real good driver.
Engine: It has a 1968 340 X head bored 60 over, 10:5:1 compression, flat top pistons, forged crank, Mopar performance cam lifter, 750 Holly carb and Holley Hi-Tek Air Cleaner, Jacobs ignition.
Suspension: Poly graphite bushings throughout, big block springs/sway bar, sub frame conectors, rear air shocks, PS, PB.
Transmission: 727 auto with shift kit, 355 sure grip with 3.50 gears.
Some video of my car:

Comments

Thanks a lot guys, had a chance to drive it and show the car in the past 2 weeks and I just love It (so do all my friends). I was really nervous after I purchase the car, you never know with these old cars, but I really believe I got a good one. From the look to the sound, amazing. Now I wouldn't mind a little more power, maybe a future project. :)

Thanks a lot guys, had a chance to drive it and show the car in the past 2 weeks and I just love It (so do all my friends). I was really nervous after I purchase the car, you never know with these old cars, but I really believe I got a good one. From the look to the sound, amazing. Now I wouldn't mind a little more power, maybe a future project. :)
I was sick to my stomach when my RR arrived w a dead battery and a short to chase down...I ignored her for a month in my garage and didn't talk about it... But when spring hit a buddy came by and we went thru her and sorted out all the little TLC items...now she's mine and has some attitude vs. the grandpa car that showed up in January

i like it when all the numbers don't match. Nice car
then you'll like this one :).Thanks. I looked at the fender tag and it is mostly representative, even the color. But it came with a vinyl roof.

Item information

Category
Member Garages
Added by
FredD
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More in Member Garages