• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

20150429_155433 1.jpg

Greg's Garage

1973 Secretary's Car w/all the some Fun upgrades

General Description

1973 Base model then she was gutted quarters floors fenders hood nice bodywork fresh paint and vinyl top and all of the suspension and fuel system and steering reassembled Done. and thats where he quit and threw in the towel. Disc brakes pwr streering he added rear factory sway bar rallye cluster full console and brackets rallye hood and grill new bumpers and brackets new apolstery and foam new carpet and headliner and dash pad package tray ditto stripes and hood decal Rallye fuel cap new tank and brake and fuel lines done. Wow all that was left was a motor trans and rear end soI woke up the orig 318 with a fresh bore and line bore machined the crank .010 11 to 1 APX keith black HU pistons roller set up aluminum edelbrocks heads and full roller valve train (that was a Pain )edelbrock intake and a 600 cfm edelbrock carb and a cam requiring 355 to 411 gears I liked 390 found a nice A833 4spd in chicago and a new Hurst complete Pistol grip kit(that sh#$!@ is exspensive) So just a powertrain and complete reassembledge of the interior and ill be off to the races. its been 2 plus years now and still not done but im not ready to throw in the towel just yet I want to peel the tread off of the roller tires in front of an unfriendly neighbors house first Hope you enjoy
IMG_0022.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG
20150429_155433 1.jpg
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0023.JPG
IMG_0024.JPG
View attachment 35349

Comments

Looks great! I saved my 318 and pumped it up a bit too! Went with a flat tappet comp cam though. Same intake and summit racing 600 cfm.

Item information

Category
Member Garages
Added by
maugrego
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More in Member Garages