• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FF4 7.jpg

Jim's Carhouse

My first Barracuda in over thirty years. #s matching 340/ Torqueflite.

General Description

70bcudabyjhamann_up1_1.jpg
Factory FF4 "Lime Metallic" / F8 interior no stripes 340/auto. An ordered car with power steering,power front discs,rallye wheels,V5X black bodyside molding, rallye wheels and am radio. Added a shaker setup and have an elastromeric "look-a-like" front bumper to be painted. Black V6X added during resto.

Comments

jim sweet ride, mine is a 71 cuda f7 sherwood green, chestnut interior and i am also adding a shaker set up. where did you get your exact color code from? My body man is getting as close as he can with some of the original f7 parts.....

jim sweet ride, mine is a 71 cuda f7 sherwood green, chestnut interior and i am also adding a shaker set up. where did you get your exact color code from? My body man is getting as close as he can with some of the original f7 parts.....
Bought mine finished it was done in a base/clearcoat. When I have my hood painted,I'll remove a small body part so they can match it. I really like your 'Cuda and am looking for a '71 myself. They are just too hard to find finished for a reasonable price.

lucked out finding mine i was chasing the guy for 2 years before he broke! its been a while but the light is at the end f the tunnel. i also took an original body part to my body guy. color looks exact.

Item information

Category
Member Garages
Added by
Hamtrak
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More in Member Garages