• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

5080515-Cuda.jpg

My 1972 V21 340 4spd Cuda

General Description

This is my 1972 340 4spd V21 equipped Cuda. I bought the car from my wife's, cousin's husband in their divorce back in the early 90's. I had helped with the car and he didn't forget what I had done for him. I actually had at my FIL's garage with the 340 apart letting him know what I found when he asked me what I'd give him for it. He sold it to me cheap. I did all the work except for the actual paint and as you all know, nothing else has been cheap since. I stashed the numbers matching 340 and built another 340 I had. It's currently a W2 roller motor, with an MSD ignition (hidden) the factory box is for looks. After 20 years of ownership I finally scored the broadcast sheets and window sticker when a relative found them, all performance mods are are reversible, I only relocated the the spring perches inboard.

promo 72_Barracuda_2.jpg promo 72_Barracuda_1.jpg5080515-Cuda.jpg eng comp before.jpg rust removed.jpg IMAG0121.jpg spring relocation.jpg MVC-015S1.JPG Cuda.jpg Victor intake installed.JPG seats in.JPG1st car show.JPG

Comments

Nice job
Really like the "roller motor"
Thanks the W2's were done by Shadydell speed shop, I used Erson roller rockers, 3/8's push rods, and comp cams roller cam and lifters. I have a wide band in it and already have fuel injection for it. It's the new Fi Tech set up so I wont have to mod the tank and it can still easily be returned to stock.

Great find! Turned out real nice!! I have a 1973 Barracuda with a 4 speed tranny. I have looked everywhere for a backup light switch wire harness. Cant find one for this car with manual tranny. Can you suggest where I may look? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Item information

Category
Member Garages
Added by
UCUDANT
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Member Garages