• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

IMG-20141006-32.jpg

Resto

70 cuda

General Description

Fresh paint
IMG-20141006-32.jpg

Comments

I remember seeing a Panther Pink car decades ago, and I have the same thought now as I did then.... You have to be a Man's Man to drive that car... Just Kidding! It looks great! Was it an original Panther car?

I can't wait to see this finished! It's going to be beautiful. BTW, my wife just saw this; now she wants one in pink!!! See what you've started??

Pink Panther!!! I think Seneca's wife and my wife are cut from the same mold!! Not many Pink Panthers out there, SHARP!

Thanks for all the positive comments. Finally getting close to being finished. 493 stroker passon 4 hemi 4spd with od. pretty much everything is new or rebuilt. I tried to make most things look stock but with better performance. 4 wheel disc brakes, fast ratio idler and pitman arms, hemi leaf springs, pinion snubber, front and rear sway bars, frame rail connectors. the list goes on. ill try to respond to questions or comments now that the project is almost done

Item information

Category
Member Garages
Added by
FM3-4ME
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Member Garages