• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

IMG_4284.JPG

Two weeks ago bought this 73 Challenger off eBay sight unseen.

The 73 Challenger has a #'s matching 340/727/8-3/4 rear end. Car next to it is a 540K with a 302/AOD/ 9" four-link rear suspension with a removable hard top. Inside the garage is a 1968 AMX 390 "GO PACKAGE" undergoing full restorstion.

Comments

Nice Challenger! Mine is similar ( except JA5 dark silver) and rolled off the assembly line just a few hundred cars after yours. I remember the ebay ad said it needed a dash voltage regulator. I have a few gauges that don't work also and wondered if that was why. Anyway, enjoy the bad boy!

Nice car !!!! Is that GB5 bright blue paint ? Looking to find spray paint that is that color. Have you purchased any?

Nice car !!!! Is that GB5 bright blue paint ? Looking to find spray paint that is that color. Have you purchased any?
No , but when I need to buy some matching paint NED'S Auto Body Supply, Inc. in Concord, Ca, can mix it up either by paint code or by scanning the car body paint.

Item information

Category
Member Garages
Added by
IRON MAN
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More in Member Garages