• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 13" rear Baer brake kit $600

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericp2733

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I posted this before but I put some incorrect information about the kit so I just decided to repost it correctly.

This kit is a never used rear Baer brake kit for 71-74 ebodies, fits axle standoffs of 2.25-2.6" so this kit can be used with all 8 3/4 and Dana 60 rear ends.
The kit comes with 13" two piece rotors ,big single piston PBR calipers, master cylinder, proportional valve as well as all the cables brackets and hardware to install. The full ebrake setup is included as well. This is an older kit so it's hard to find info on it but the original part number is 1142021.

Im asking $600 for the kit
I'm located in Austin Texas if your wanting to pick up, if you want it shipped anywhere in the continental us I assume it will be around $40

Let me know if you have any more questions about the kit.

Eric

IMG_3280[1].JPG

Last edited:

ericp2733

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes those front hubs in the picture come with the kit, if you want to buy them separate I would do that,
Eric

Cudafor36

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll try to figure out how to pm you. I have Wilwoods on the back but am disappointed with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back