• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Parkes

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is an amazing 1967 Coronet R/T. It wasn't originally an R/T, but you'd be hard pressed to ever know this without looking up the VIN, or knowing very specific things about original R/T's. The care given to it's recreation is impeccable - It's all metal and has zero rust! This car has undergone an extensive, and expensive restoration. While it's not perfect, it is the perfect weekend car for someone who wants to just jump in and go without worrying!

This particular 1967 Coronet, arguably, holds the distinction of being THE MOST VIEWED 1967 Coronet in the world, with over 400,000 views on YouTube (Go ahead and search 1967 Coronet, the sort by 'View Count', it's #1)! It was reviewed by Regular Car Reviews in early Spring of 2017

As stated in the Regular Car Review video, here is a list of just some of the things that have been done in the restoration of this car:
The motor is new (As of 2016)
Rebuilt 727 trans with 323 gears (I have the original 391 gears for it also)
440 source aluminum heads
Forged pistons 10.5 to 1 compression
Mr. 6-pack cam and lifters
ARP bolts
Edelbrock 800 carb
HP manifold
2.5in complete custom TTI Exhaust with X pipe
New interior
Electric Fuel Pump
New gas tank
Disk brakes all the way around
Double roller timing chain
MSD6 ignition
One inch core aluminum radiator (This thing never gets hot!)
New horn
New tires
Tuned in New Smyrna beach FL

The new motor has under 3,000 miles on it! I've had it out a few times since being stored for the winter, and it fired right up without hesitation and has been driving fantastic. I have driven it to my office on nice days, which is over an hour each way through a mix of city and highway, and never had any issues (aside from people following me to take pictures). The car was restored by my Uncle in Florida, so he made sure the cooling system could withstand those intensely hot southern Florida days. This was originally a factory AC car, so all of the vents and controls exist if you wanted to have a heater core and compressor put in. Clean PA title in hand.

It's always a blast to drive, and incredibly comfortable. It's not a show-queen, so I'm not afraid to actually drive it, even though it's always been garage kept, and hand washed. As stated above, it's not perfect. There are some dings and a couple of paint chips, and it could use a good detail, wax/buffing to really make her shine. The interior is beautiful. It's all brand new, and it shows!

I have a bunch of extra stuff to go along with the car as well. A brand new chrome front bumper that I've been meaning to put on. A bunch of chrome pieces, the appropriate R/T hub caps, the original 391 gears, the original rear drum brakes, a box of receipts detailing everything that's gone into the car (I've never totaled it all up, but I'm guessing it's pushing $40k or more)... I'm sure there is more, but I can't think of it off the top of my head.

I also just installed a modern head-unit and speakers.

Let me know if you have any questions, or would like to see more pictures, I'd be happy to take them. I'm also up for trade towards 1970-1971 E-Body cars as well.

Serious inquiries only!! If you're a tire-kicker, look elsewhere.

Don't miss out on your chance to get an amazing classic Mopar, at a fraction of the price!

Here are a few videos I shot a couple months ago (Note, the car hasn't been washed since it was in storage, just dusted, so it's a little dirty):

Walk around of the car:

Car interior:

Engine:

$21k
Thanks for looking!
coronet_01.JPG
coronet_03.JPG
coronet_05.JPG
coronet_22.png
coronet_27.jpg
coronet_33.jpg
coronet_35.jpg