• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 340 3 speed challenger $2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparkid1965

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 340 3 speed challenger $500 ANYONE BEFORE CRUSHER

I have a VERY ROUGH plum crazy purple with white interior challenger 340 3speed . No motor but still has bell housing & trans with shifter. The VIN tag is still with the car. There is no fender tag or title. The car needs way to much to be restored.. I have vin #Vehicle Identification Number: jh23h********
jh23h1bVehicle Model: ChallengerVehicle Class:
High Price Class (Dart Custom, Dart Swinger, Charger Coupe, Coronet Custom, Challenger)
Vehicle Body Style: 2 Door HardtopVehicle
Engine: 340 CID/275 HP 4 BBL V8Vehicle Year:
1971Vehicle
Assembly Plant: Dodge Main, Hamtramck, MI, USAAssembly Sequence Number: 257336

EMAIL [email protected] & can get pics if needed

71cha3.jpg

Last edited:

71bigblock

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe its a '70, but not an R/T. "JH"

And what is a "legal clone project"? Sounds like a start to an "illegal" project to me. Please post the first 7 digits of the vin, that sure as heck wont hurt anything.

Moparkid1965

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes us dollars . I will post more of vin later tonight. i ahve heard of people taking the vins off of cars & going to state And applying to revin a wrecked car. There are many of revined cars. Or if you have a time % money you could restore the car.

Moparkid1965

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry is a 71

Vehicle Identification Number:

jh23h1bVehicle Model: ChallengerVehicle Class:
High Price Class (Dart Custom, Dart Swinger, Charger Coupe, Coronet Custom, Challenger)
Vehicle Body Style: 2 Door HardtopVehicle
Engine: 340 CID/275 HP 4 BBL V8Vehicle Year:
1971Vehicle
Assembly Plant: Dodge Main, Hamtramck, MI, USAAssembly Sequence Number: 257336

I decoded on just for a bodies only & i put wrong year in. The Price is VERY NEG Make a offer must GO

Last edited:

Mmopars

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
from the single picture looks very rough, do you have any more pics that you can post? How are the frame rails?

340RT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
?

340 3spd non R/T may be rare,I need to look it up may be worth tryin'to save.Will need $$$ and lots of work.

joesnow

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I know(very little sometimes) there was not a 340 "R/T" available in '70 only '71 on. 340's were made just not called "R/T"

shadango

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those pictures hurt.

How can anyone leave a beautiful car like a challenger sit and get to that kind of shape....sitting in a heap of junk....

I guess everything gets that way eventually though.....

Painful to see. :(

lowdeckdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
u all need 2 back off the poor kid. yea,the car is rough but i fixed much worse. if u dont have anything nice 2 say than shut your face! it makes me wonder if i shoulda even signed up 2 be a member if this is how u treat other members.

you all should be ashamed of yourselfs! yea,the car is rough but i have fixed much worse. if u dont have anything nice 2 say than shut your face! iam not sure i shoulda even became a member if this is how u treat others!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back