• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 4-Speed Console complete original, & 2 new locks/keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

70SunFun

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Shipping extra from Pittsburgh, PA
Price: $695
Payment Methods Accepted: USPS money order only

Description: 1970 4-speed black factory original floor console complete. Specific to one-year-only 1970 (has the seat belt buckle pockets in the rear instead of an ash tray) Barracudas, Cudas, and Challengers but will also fit 1971 through 1974 E bodies (those years have ashtrays in the rear). For a factory original 50-year-old assembly it is in great condition, no extra holes drilled or cracks, and has an excellent shiny black finish. It also comes with a NEW: console door lock, dash glove box door lock, trunk lock with gasket, and two Pentastar keys that fit all three locks. I’ll not sell any parts separately so please don’t ask; thanks. I was going to put this console in my 1970 Challenger but found out it did not come with one from the factory so I’ve decided to sell it.

There are a few flaws: the woodgrain shows very slight shrinkage from age at each end and on the rear side after the shifter opening. See pics after locks pic for: a dimple in the glove box door near the rear; a wear mark on the left horizontal side just aft and below the shifter opening; and a scratch on the right horizontal side below the glove box door hinge. Thanks.

console overall top.jpg

console top front.jpg

console top rear.jpg

console part numbers.jpg

console under2.jpg

console glove box.jpg

locks.jpg

glovebox door dimple.jpg

wear mark.jpg

scratch right.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.