• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1970-71 Challenger convert panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
challenger convertible power window lft.JPG
challenger convertible power window rt.JPG
black rear interior panels power window, excellent condition no chalking or paint correct oem part . $3500.00

Last edited by a moderator:

crocha617

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reproductions are crap. They don't fit well and the texture is wrong. They're fine for a driver but can't be used on a high end car.

ldr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you must forgive Krazykuda he is having a meltdown trying to discredit my adds, because I point out that his NOS distributor does not sport the correct original distributer cap.

krazykuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you must forgive Krazykuda he is having a meltdown trying to discredit my adds, because I point out that his NOS distributor does not sport the correct original distributer cap.

What's the matter, you don't like the taste of your own medicine????

krazykuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

And you're asking $30 K for a hemi that the block is only good for a boat anchor...

The distributor cap can be changed, your block is junk...

ldr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you are entitled to ask what you want for parts , I would think that the "starting" price you asking the perspective buyer would least get the correct version. but to bring up another point ,bye your statement "the distributor cap can be changed" I guess you have conceded that the cap is incorrect and all the hoopla you are raising is just another childish meltdown. I hope you a nice rest of your day.

krazykuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you are entitled to ask what you want for parts , I would think that the "starting" price you asking the perspective buyer would least get the correct version. but to bring up another point ,bye your statement "the distributor cap can be changed" I guess you have conceded that the cap is incorrect and all the hoopla you are raising is just another childish meltdown. I hope you a nice rest of your day.

No, that is the cap that came on the distributor when I bought it... Unless the person that I bought it from changed it, that is what came on the distributor originally and it would be wrong to change it if that is true... There is no need to change it if is the original distributor cap that came with this OEM replacement, however if the buyer wants one with brass contacts, then they can change it themselves, it's simple and easy to change....

I tried to be polite and ask you to leave me alone in my thread and you kept at it, so I fired back at you... You started it...

I do not want to keep up arguing with you, but you keep coming back in my thread... You are beating a dead horse... You made your point on the first post, but keep coming back and posting the same thing...

If you stop pestering me, then I will stop coming back at you... You have to be the one to stop since you are the one who started it... I will keep coming back at you if you keep coming at me... I have a right to defend myself when attacked...

Please go away, don't go away mad, just go away...

Sincerely,
Krazykuda

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back