• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1970 barracuda gran coupe 383 4 barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis9995

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
ebay item number: 173386808834
should be up tomorrow evening with scheduled
listing.

Up for sale is my 1970 Plymouth Barracuda gran coupe. This isn't your ordinary barracuda. the cuda had a 340 engine or larger including the 383 with the 4 barrel. However, on the gran coupe the highest engine option available was the 383 4 barrel which is pretty rare to find. This one is an automatic which makes it a 1 of only 732 made with that drive train. Even rarer it has a bunch of options including Air conditioning. after doing research it is believed that less than 100 had the drivetrain and AC like this one not to mention the rest of the options and color combo. You can get Galen's age Service to find the exact number out for you. I just never got around to it.

asking 20,000 or best offer. located in Northern Los Angeles county California.

Photobucket link:
1970 Barracuda Gran Coupe Ebay by Hector62892ebay

IMG_5269.JPG

IMG_5275.JPG

IMG_5279.JPG

IMG_5281.JPG

IMG_5282.JPG

IMG_5284.JPG

IMG_5293.JPG

IMG_5304.JPG

IMG_5318.JPG

Last edited:

fastmark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to be a smart a$$ or be critical. But it would really help your selling of this car if you cleaned it up before you posted pictures. I have sold several of these cars in the last few months and they are hot right now. You are in the ballpark on price because it looks pretty rust free and complete. Take the seats out, clean it up and take pictures with good light. Someone will buy it. Good luck.

Luis9995

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to be a smart a$$ or be critical. But it would really help your selling of this car if you cleaned it up before you posted pictures. I have sold several of these cars in the last few months and they are hot right now. You are in the ballpark on price because it looks pretty rust free and complete. Take the seats out, clean it up and take pictures with good light. Someone will buy it. Good luck.

I was in a rush because it was going to get dark. And I usually work 6 days. Was my last day of vacation. But yeah if it doesn’t sell I’ll probabky get better pics of the interior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back