• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Challenger 70’s Custom

wantonebadebody

Reaction score
This car is forsale was wondering if anyone knew anything about it.
70’s custom located in AZ
Prevous owner died so not too much history. Supposedly was celeb car then sat in storage 20+ years

0D5BE0A7-9D42-451C-AEF3-376B32962DB7.jpeg

6378C0A5-4AF1-4A82-B855-2F4F625FA444.jpeg

9FCF8071-7F6B-449B-B8DD-9606AF7643CD.jpeg

DrEamer

Reaction score
:realcrazy:
Why does someone take a great challenger front end and do that to it!

My thought is that they crashed the front end, were not sure want to do. Then they saw the movie Corvette Summer, and thought, hey we could do something like that.:realcrazy::rolleyes:

All silliness aside, it looks savable. Please, someone save this car!!!

aussiemark

Reaction score
The rear window looks ugly now I can see why the vinyl roof goes with it normally. Looks like Chip Foose may have been involved with the door handles missing and that front end shouldn't be allowed out in public.

aussiemark

Reaction score
It could be fixed I think Dynacorn even do complete doors which would sort the door handle issue if the original doors are FUBAR. It needs the moulding on the rear just looks bad without it. What's going on with the dash and door panels?

wantonebadebody

Reaction score
Yeah you guys are missing the point, plenty of stock 1970 challengers this was done in the 70's.
it was a show car for many years and should be kept the way it is.
i know its not the most attractive but it was done years ago like alot of custom cars were done back in the day.
I think its pretty cool.
The car has an Orig F440 Engine that they just pulled out because it was locked up. i can get it for 10k not a bad deal even to redo the front end this car has 13,000 orig miles

DrEamer

Reaction score
I think its pretty cool.

There is your answer right there. If you like it, and can get it for that good of a price, then what are you waiting for. Now, if you do get it, you will need to change your user name to haveonebadebody. :cool:

aussiemark

Reaction score
I think we are all just kidding around but seriously 10k is an absolute bargain for this car it would be easy to put back to original condition if you went that way (I would). Tell us a bit more about it is it a R/T SE? what is the original colour EV2? Buy it quick before the seller changes their mind, raises the price or sells it to someone else close the deal.

Back