• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Challenger Front Bumper Question

Tirekickertoo

Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for a new front bumper for my 1970 Challenger. Recently I've read reviews saying AMD had the best bumper available. Is this true? Any opinions on GoodMark or Dynacore? Are there any other venders worth taking a look at? I'm looking for a new bumper that's as close to factory original as possible.

Thank you,

Tirekickertoo

Rapidfire

Reaction score
I put AMD front and rear on my 70 challenger and they fit really good and was pleased with the results. When I got my challenger the original bumpers were long gone (missing)! I couldn't compare them side by side but the repro AMD sure fit nice for me.

fasjac

Reaction score
I used to get a fair amount of parts from Yearone. Sadly, the seem to be higher priced on equal quality parts. I have rear 70 cuda chrome bumper (decade old)in the shop now from yearone. It’s new repro but super nice. Just don’t think I can sell it without losing some. I don’t mean this as a slam to them, just letting you know what I’ve experienced.
I can remember when I bought a NOS grille for 72-74 cuda for 79 bucks. Those days are gone.

Back