• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 Challenger R/T Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFEbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello folks, it is with sadness after my 2 year renovation that was just finished in the last 30 days that I put it up for sale due to a divorce and my new moving site has no garage to keep it. The car is amazing in every regard. Still has a couple things to sort out but is 95% complete and everything is either new or rebuilt to new. Was born a FC7-3 speed-/6 and now is a 440-4 speed FC7 with white interior.
Couple things needed are headliner install ( which i have new and will get installed Monday 2-17) and an issue with fuel sending unit. Other than that it is ready and runs and drives strong and smooth. Peers on here value it at 75K but since I need to sell it fast I am listing it for 50K. I have over 100K invested but as I said need it new hands soon. PM me as the car is in my garage in Southern California.

ETbzmIDORHyZcfZxbHG+iw.jpg

QOzH%FXhRxmWfNRfx0pcjA.jpg

vmTtVbEJToaeiYycFAB9lA.jpg

QVGaIb9mTV+cJMv%r%FLTA.jpg

fullsizeoutput_c7e.jpeg

IMG_2448.JPG

IMG_2450.JPG

IMG_2458.JPG

IMG_2461.JPG

Last edited:

Aiden Burczyk

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I am very interested in your car , if you could give me a call at (716) 419-2070, my fathers number is (716)-308-6699 if there is a problem reaching me

sixpactogo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow, So sorry to hear of your demise. You did a great job on the car! Too bad you won't get to enjoy it. I remember you buying some parts from me last year. I was looking forward to seeing you finish it. Good Luck to you my friend.

SFEbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Gooz, yes it is still available. if you want to hit me up you can PM me and I will give you my #

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back