• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1970 Challenger SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

IA6Barrel

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm reluctantly selling my 70 Challenger SE. Car came originally with a 318 and a 4 speed - yes, a 4 speed. There were 59 SEs built with a 318 and 4 speed transmission BUT there is no motor or transmission with the car. I personally was going with a 340 6 pack 4 speed but I didn't get that far. This SE came in Go Mengo Orange. Car is a roller now as restoration stalled out. Luckily, I have all the SE trim pieces except the wheel well trim. Much of the outer metal is done. Will need some more attention but all in all its in good shape. Trunk lid is in great condition. Frame is solid. Floor pans and A pillars need replaced. I have rear floor pans and new AMD A pillars. The new trunk pan is tacked in. I DO NOT have bucket seats or rear seat. I do have all glass including the correct SE rear window. I have the OEM grill. I have the OEM side marker lights and OEM rear tail lights with original back up light. I have the bumpers. I have new in box rubber molding for doors and trunk. I have new AMD front valance and new AMD lower radiator support bc original is a little bent up. I have the challenger and SE badging and the original dealer plague that was on the trunk. The original interior was burnt orange but that wasn't for me. So I have OEM black SE door panels. I have black rear panels. I have a black dash with non rally gauges. Car has an after market TA hood. I also have OEM pair of side mirrors that are correct for 1970. There are more parts for this car that I just can't think of but I have pictures of all the parts. There is NO dash vin. The original door sticker is there and the cowl number, fender tag and radiator support number all match up. Datatags.com can reproduce the dash vin. I listed the price at $15000 only because that would be a break even point. I am not going to part out the car. So please do not ask for specific SE parts. I'm not wanting the new owner to have to go find much more than a power plant of his choice and interior. I can text pics of all the parts I have if you are a serious buyer. I do not expect to brake even on what I have but if you want to offer $15k I will take it. In the mean time, I will entertain reasonable offers. All I can say is no thank you. I do not want any trades unless you have a 340 TA WARRANTY motor and then we can talk. Please PM if your legitimately wanting more info on this car. There is no build sheet. If trunk plate with dealer info is correct, it came from New Orleans. Ended up in Georgia and came to Iowa in 2004. I have the car stored inside.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back