• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 CUDA 383 4SPD $35,000. obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxCuda70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Purchased this car with intentions to restore but have too many other projects going and cannot find enough time or money! Have receipts from previous owners engine build, new DTS 3:54 Rear, Mallory Ignition, and 2-1/2" TTI Headers and Exhuast system, also was set up for Nitros (I have the bottle). Car was built to race by previous owner so his preference was not in restoring the car to original spec. The engine is date code correct, transmission is matching numbers, original 3:91 rear had been replaced with a new DTS 3:54 Dana 60. Fender tag matches car except that it had a black vinyl top and chrome exhuast tips which are now gone. The interior is in very good condition but not in show condition. The previous owner had removed the heater box, but I do have one with the cables. There are also some other small parts that he gave me. The body panels could use some adjustment and the paint has some blemishes. I have not found any bad rust anywhere but have not torn the car down to look in detail, I have only looked under it good while up on a lift. I wanted to provide as much honest detail about the car that I am aware of, she looks good and runs very strong.

CUDA 1.jpg

CUDA 2.jpg

CUDA 3.jpg

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, nice car & nicely priced in my opinion in today's crazily priced used muscle car market. If only I wasn't four 1970's deep already.... LOL

JaxCuda70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, nice car & nicely priced in my opinion in today's crazily priced used muscle car market. If only I wasn't four 1970's deep already.... LOL

Thanks, it really is a good price for a BB Cuda w/4spd, probably gonna kick myself for selling it! I also have a 1968 Roadrunner and can't do two at a time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back