• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 1970 Deluxe Seat Belts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda joe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
seat belts are hard to find i pieced my together with ebay finds then sold the pieces i didn;t use

cuda joe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just remembered i pieced my 71 using b and a body belts i used b body retractors in my e body just put on e body covers they fit on them perfectly

pschlosser

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a really, really, difficult time finding seatbelts (typically front) that are both nearly free of rust (at the buckle) and still somewhat flexible, cleanable and usable.

A recent forum post on seat belts turned me on to the idea of buying some after market ones.

70 Challenger Seatbelts

A full Wesco seatbelt set costs about $250, but that $250 won't likely buy a complete "really nice" set of OEM belts.

Last edited:

70 4715

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you are seriously considering buying reproduction/aftermarket stuff, then you should. I have super nice rest free original belts, front and back that may interest you. BUT, that 250.00 might only buy you a single original belt. It really depends on what you are looking for. colour, standard belt, deluxe belt, original labels, etc, etc. There are a LOT of factors to consider. 1970 is a one year only belt type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back