• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Dodge Salesman Models & Equipment Prices pocket guide

C O D Y

Reaction score
Just uploaded (with some help from John and Tyler) the 1970 Dodge Salesman Models & Equipment Prices. Feel free to download the complete full PDF. Enjoy all the coolness that is in this 1970 Salesman Pocket Guide and feel free to share with with all your Mopar friends.

Data Books, Salesman Pocket Facts, Color & Upholstery Guides

The direct link to the PDF:
http://www.e-bodies.org/Resources/D...70_Dodge_Salesman_Models_Equipment_Prices.pdf

Pages from 1970_Dodge_Salesman_Models_Equipment_Prices.jpg

Pages from 1970_Dodge_Salesman_Models_Equipment_Prices-2.jpg

Canuck74

Reaction score
This is great. What resolution are they uploaded in? I have a NOS 1974 Dodge Trim and Colour book that I could scan and send if you needed one.

C O D Y

Reaction score
Any and all help is appreciated. We are scanning them at 300 DPI in PDF format.

This is great. What resolution are they uploaded in? I have a NOS 1974 Dodge Trim and Colour book that I could scan and send if you needed one.

Canuck74

Reaction score
Ok, I will try to get to it when I have some time. Where would you like me to send them? To the admin E mail on your website?

C O D Y

Reaction score
You can sent it right to me and I'll make sure it gets added to the site and that people know it was you that helped. :) codyreich (the at thingy) comcast (then the dot) com.

Back