• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 gran coupe Barracuda

Plowman

Reaction score
a friend of mine has a 383 four spd. Barracuda gran coupe. The fender tag says 391 axle package and brunt orange exterior and interior with white vinyl top. I believe with only 341 with the 383 four spd. And the axle package and the color combo would make it even more rarer. Are there any other production numbers on this combo that would support the rarity. What do you say?

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Sounds like a beauty. It would be impossible to narrow it down further than that with absolute certainty. There is a breakdown of color combos based on percentages and I bet there were maybe a dozen or 2 cars with the similar color combo as that one. Throw in the axle package and I’d guess there’d be fewer than a handful.

Plowman

Reaction score
:welcome: And you are wondering about your friends car, why ?
He is not on here and wanted me to see if I could find things out. I personally have a b body and I thought his combo would be quite rare being a gran coupe with the 391 axle per fender tag . I take it you don’t do things for friends

Back