• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1971-74 Single-speaker AC dash pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Factory single-speaker AC dashpad for 1971-74. This is not a reproduction or remanufactured pad, it's production-line original equipment Mopar. The vinyl is still soft and pliable. It is not perfect, but they never were even when new. There is no cracking in the speaker or defroster outlet areas. There are two very small cracks on the extreme RH corner that get hidden by the windshield A-pillar moulding and windshield trim. I don't think they'd be visible their full length if they did get longer. There's what appears to be a cut or slice (not a crack) in the center near the AC outlet, a little over an inch long. I believe it's hidden by the AC outlet once installed. The plastic emblem backing is decent but the inlay's smoked. All mounting studs are present and the metal is not bent or heavily rusted, just surface stuff. It does not include AC vents or a speaker grille. I have made no attempt to repair or impede any of the damage. Look at the pictures. No surprises... if you want to see more pictures, just ask.

This came with my car, originally a 3-speaker car, so I had the original dash for it re$tored. This one's been wrapped in plastic and stored indoors away from sunlight and temperature extremes since it (and the car) came here from Alabama.

$700 + shipping, which will be pricey... make no mistake. I'm located 100 miles due north of Green Bay WI. Local pick-up is preferred, but I may be able to arrange some travel to meet you for a few sheckles worth of fuel.

I might consider interesting trades including partial cash (up or down). Standard-bore 340 block? Six Pack parts? Four-speed/shifter bits? NOS body panels for a '69 Valiant 2-door? 😁 What've you got, partner?

100_3026.JPG

100_3029.JPG

100_3028.JPG

100_3024.JPG

100_3012.JPG

100_3023.JPG

Pnypwr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a iron six pack intake and some misc bits if your interested

NoCar340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested and have a good amount to trade. Give me a call please. 406 781 9098. Thanks!

I will call you tomorrow night. I've got a long-duration phone call tonight and after being on the phone all day, I'll probably be about done with phones at that point.

I have a iron six pack intake and some misc bits if your interested

I'm not doing any restorations, so I'd rather have an aluminum piece simply due to weight concerns. I do appreciate the offer, though!

NoCar340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cruising/show season is upon us... don't settle for an ABS core or, God forbid, a dash cap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back